Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kicking the bucket list

I realized the other night that I hadn't looked over my bucket list in a while. So long, in fact, that I really couldn't remember anything on it! Sad, I know. Without further ado, here is my bucket list (in no particular order or priority):

  • Drive on Pacific Coast Highway
  • Fully restore my '80 Camaro
  • Play bass guitar in a pop-punk band
  • Record a song (where I'm playing bass or rhythm guitar)
  • Drive a four-wheeler
  • Visit another country
  • Visit another continent
  • Eat an authentic Philly cheesesteak

It's not a long list, but I think most of these are doable. I'd rather just have a few items that I realistically could accomplish, rather than tons of nonrealistic goals. That being said, I'm certainly open to adding more items to my list - I just have to think of other things to include. :)

No comments: